Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ears to listen,Eyes to see and Heart to heal.


I am a strong believer of “Everything happens for a reason”. At some point of time, I can’t help but feel weary that people enter my life and then take an exit even before I can mentally prepare myself emotionally. It makes me wonder if I have been the one who has been taken advantage of.

To handle a certain emotion first-hand can be pretty taxing in the heart.  There would be anger and disappointment. But when you take a little more time to digest the fact, you’ll think better.  That was what happened to me.  I heard stories that weren’t pleasant to my ears or worse, I saw a certain someone on the streets of KL.  I was hurt and disappointed. I started to question my credibility as a woman .So when I think deeper, the only reason that I can think of is that God doesn’t want to be kept in the dark.

Now that I know what I needed to know, my heart is feeling a little better now.

It takes a lot of courage to forget and when you forget you indirectly forgive. (HMNN)

What is not fated to be mine, He is not mine you can have him.

But what is fated to be mine, will be mine eventually.

All I need to do is just carry on with life.

Ahh, life made simple.


No comments: