Saturday, December 17, 2011

End of stories.


I realize the weariness I have in myself. Maybe work hasn’t been that tough comparing to the others but as a person there are a lot of things I need to accomplish. I need to step out of this work routine.

What has been on my mind is the need to evacuate from this place. I long to just travel alone, discovering what it feels like to be just by myself yet enjoying the quiet moments that can be presented to me.  I long to be in a nice hotel room, resting on the bed watching television and just let my mind rest. How I yearn for that.  I am looking forward to that direction. Maybe let’s not look far, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a start.

Lately, I feel the need to be alone, away from people and fair weather friends. I wanted this time to really discover and self reflect of all the things I have reacted/responded to situations this year.  Fortunately, I manage to sort myself out just a little bit. With this quiet time, I have crossed paths with two once-upon-a-special people and have already put a full stop to everything.  Cheers to that!

As they say things will just get better and better.

I am looking forward to see how my 2012 unfolds.

Looking forward who will come, who will stay (for a while) and stay, FOREVER.

No comments: