Friday, June 10, 2011

Not really like Bonny and Clyde

You and me, the early morning breakfast at Macdonald’s. Hand in hand, with our feet in the sand, witnessing the early morning sunrise. I’d would bury my face in your arms, smelling the aroma from your body and show you my gummy smile; just to tell you how happy I will be.

We’ll dress up nicely, to have a candlelight dinner for two. Facing each other, I’d promise I wouldn’t blabber too much. But absorb the nice ambience, good food and perhaps getting myself a little tipsy with wine and know that you would do the same thing too.


I know I will get excited, if ever be on the cable car when the sun is about to set, just holding your hands welcoming the night.

Your arms around me, just to warmth me because I am cold and our eyes glued on the screen. Be it the television, in the cinemas or any screenings from your laptop. And you know I would randomly give you a peck or two.

                                                              
Like any other people say -

“We may never know what is going to happen tomorrow. But if tomorrow comes, I hope to do all these with you “



Are you ready, B?

No comments: