source : Edwardmonkton.com
Also, I hope to commence things on a clean new slate. Names being mentioned in the older entries should be deleted anyway. I wouldn’t want to cause any further embarrassment and yes, let’s look forward shall we?
Honestly I very much miss blogging, penning down my deepest thoughts and opinions about my life in general. With a hope that somehow I am able to reach anyone out there.
So for a start, I have already turned 23years old. In fact Im already 23years,3months and 18days old. How has life been so far for me?
Well before I proceed, I try my utmost best not to disclose any party who has a part in my humble life right now. : )
I would say it was quite a bumpy ride for me few months back. I didn’t know how I managed to overcome that pain, that fear and moreover – the shock. Grateful in a sense that with the assistance of worthy friends who stayed or rather still staying with their never ending encouragement the oneswho helped me wipe away my tears- Thanks to you that I have managed to move on.
Yet, it could be my unstable state of mind that in my state of recovery, I took a few wrong turns and landed myself in a maybe lose-lose situation. It could be inevitable yet I am not hopeful. Perhaps I am very weary of hoping and dreaming of the best that we might possibly be but hey, reality has slapped me too many times over the past few months.
At times, I can’t help just to reminisce the really sincere and sweet moments that was bestowed on me.
The rainbow, the bus ride to our desired destination, the casino experience, the chase, the presence and the YOU.
Yet , at the end of it all, one can’t force love to happen.
It has to come from the heart.
“If you can’t forgive yourself, then nobody can forgive you”
- Have you?
Words of the day : “It was eaaaaaaa-sy
Easy to love me But you didn't even want to try ( didn't even want to try )”
Neyo- Easy

No comments:
Post a Comment