Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sayonara 2012.



I try to break this tradition of drafting an entry ; to wrap things up for the year but after much consideration, I've decided to stick to the habit.

Just like any year else, I always hope to look into the new year with a lot of hope and dreams. Then along the way when I realize that I've been dreaming more than achieving it, who is to blame? Myself isn't it?
 
I would say that this year is a year of isolation for me. I've been building walls to protect myself or rather not do things to shortchange myself and make me feel very miserable in the end. Some say it could be that age that is catching up on me. Gone are those times when I feel that being OUT there is necessary. I rather be in my room ( as of late ) and just be a bed potato. ( Heh you know what I mean right ?) Oh trust me, I do not know whether by doing so I am protecting myself or could there be valuable lessons I can learn from here? Character development? Of course there could be. I just love to think, ponder, reflect and mort importantly laugh at myself for being silly at some point of time.
 
At the same time,it has been a year of discoveries for me. Whereby the quote " The truth will come to light " really makes total sense. I've discovered that with time, the friends who I thought are trustworthy, are totally not. And the ones who are your fair weather friends will always STAY that way. Actually, I've placed them in my rubbish bin and they will never be restored.
 
Affairs of the heart? It was just only yesterday that I decided to finally zip the final baggage which I should discard it into the sea of memories. They say the shortest love could be the sweetest love. Well I wouldn't say it was love but was highly infatuated. Ok but to hell with that. It was just a part and parcel of late 2011 that I have lugged that emotions around till YESTERDAY.
 
Work? Has been in the same field for three years and counting. Only that I have decided to challenge myself and discovered things that I thought I couldn't do , I did it anyway and I'm really looking forward to be better in what I'm doing.


Yet of course, family comes first before anything else. I'm still trying to be a better daughter,sister,aunty and a relative.

 
To those who have positively create an impact in my life always. A big fat thank you.


Starlight starbright,Farah wants to know where will you bring her in many many nights.
There? I hope so :)

 
 

No comments: