I know I appeared to be a confuse person right in front of your eyes.
I had issues at that point of time which I blatantly shared with you.
Maybe it was the challenge that you had set for yourself, for I appeared to be so cold yet deep inside
I was liking the attention that you've given me. I appreciated the chase, the time, the patience, the listening ear
and of course the intellectual conversations we shared.
I keep telling myself, you were different. You told me you were different.
There wouldn't be any avenue that you will disappoint me or hurt me so deep.
I held on to your words and the more you keep on comforting me, the more I want you for myself.
I can't help it, that's how I felt.
Perhaps I bothered you with my petty issues about work, money, my infatuation for you and so on.
The 72 hours we had was one of the happiest moments of my life.(for now) . I felt I shouldn't have cried so hard that you looked at me in the eyes, dumbfounded .
Or were you annoyed that I'm not fond of amusement rides and I wasn't a good sport?
I can never forget the words you uttered to me on that very bench.
You said, expect the unexpected. Life always takes us by surprise.
You apologized because you can't go the distance for me as you have issues with yourself that you have to sort it out.
I felt that I comprehend your situation. But I truly didn't know that you already have the thoughts of walking out on me.
I know I demanded more of what you could have OFFERED whereas I know that you have issues that you could not even forget.
Day and night I wait and wait for you to relate a text to me but there was nothing. I heard nothing.
It's even more painful that I saw you and don't see me. It's been twice this year.
I dropped a friendly text yet you don't even have the courtesy to say something.
You said you were different but in the end you're just the same.
I was a victim of your situation.
I've seen alot of YOUs in alot of things. But all I hear is NOTHING.
That's rude. You lied. I want to know even if it hurts my pride.

No comments:
Post a Comment