Saturday, October 1, 2011

Three baggage to clear.

There is no PRESENT if there is no Past. There is no tomorrow if there is no today. FUTURE, here I come!


At some point of time in our lives, there will be a phase whereby we are not able to forget just one person that turned our lives around, for the better. I am referring about the affairs of the heart.

I have concluded the fact that in this lifetime (perhaps), there will be two types of men( in this case for me) that I will choose to remember ;

1.       The one that I will remember to remember all my life.

2.       The one that I will remember not to remember all my life.



One thing is for sure that things happen for a reason and with that we have to accept with full faith and move on, living our lives today like there is no tomorrow and make full use of it.

But given my stubborn nature, I love to go against all odds most of the time. Maybe I just love proving people wrong and prove myself right that with such determination  thatI have, the impossible can make it possible. Have I been right so far? Well, not all the time I guess. I do have my series of didn’t-do-well moments.



Last year, I was really living my life with such happiness and bliss. I felt that He was god-sent even though both of us met when we were 11. After primary school we didn’t collide until back in 2009 September that  our paths crossed at the most unexpected place. It was a gradual relationship.

He ( the person that I will remember all my life) has taught me way too many things in life. I was attracted to how eloquent he can be and each and every time when I have my meltdown. He would hold me in his arms and say “ Ssh, everything is gonna be all right, everything is gonna be just fine” He is that happy go lucky person. With him around, I feel complete. I feel like I am in love with  my bestfriend. Because he is always there for me to make things all right.

To cut the long story short, I failed way too many times to see to his needs. I was that complacent and then he was deem to search for another sort of happiness. Last year on the 10th of October, my life was screwed up. I didn’t want to go to work, I just want to be in bed. I was so scared to go out. I had no drive in life.I didn’t want to go through that PAIN anymore.

He said way too many things that I will remember and not to repeat my same old habits and mistakes. Lately, he just shut me up again and said that I shouldn’t carry my old baggage around when I meet anyone new.



Thus, I am taking this opportunity to make my stand that what’s past is past and send my prayers to that two special people (whom have crossed paths with me this year and gradually moved on) and to that former of mine, be happy and may you find all the love in this world.



I must be all right, I must be just fine.

I can never thank YOU,YOU and YOU enough.

No comments: